Landscape has an ongoing commitment to ensuring that the content on this website is accessible to all visitors. Our website has been designed in accordance with guidelines laid down by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI).
- All pages contain a link to the home
- The navigation system has been constructed in a consistent fashion to provide clear navigation pathways throughout the site
We’ve ensured that the design of our website has taken into account the needs of our different users. As such, we’ve implemented the following:
- The site content is laid out in an easy-to-navigate way, taking into consideration people with speech readers
- The site is designed for an 1024×668 view so horizontal scrolling is not normally required
- All content images on the site are provided with descriptive ALT attributes
- We use descriptive hyperlink text
- We do not use frames in the site design
To permanently enlarge the text in your internet browser follow the instructions for your browser type. If you have problems changing your settings, use the Help menu in your browser toolbar.
- In Internet Explorer, go to the View menu and select Text Size
- In Mozilla and Firefox, go to the View menu and select Text Size
- In Opera, go to the File menu, select Preferences then Fonts and then change Minimum font size (pixels)
- In Safari, go to the View menu and select Make Text Bigger or press the Apple Key and then the plus key (then +)